Monday, November 10, 2008

MS Crop

Back in town from a weekend crop - LOTS OF FUN! MS Crop in Sebring was FAB and I did 4 pages. This was the first causality of the weekend - the box of wine fell out of the car. It survived the assault like a trooper but was taken out by friendly fire.
By the time we finally found Sebring (don't ask) we were famished, Olive Garden was the perfect stop.

We had the Soup & Salad course - YUM.
Getting a group picture on the stairs of the Kenilworth Lodge.

Trying to hide my multiple chins --didn't work.
Cute pic of Dee & Kelly who were sitting behind me on the stairs.

Our cropping spot at the head of the one of the tables, I'm on the right.One of my tables - photo tiles.

Dianne waiting for the raffle ticket call...
Boohoo, she didn't win.
Cathy's turn on the raffle boxes...
She didn't win either.
Jen gave up hope on winning any raffles and was caught off guard when she actually did win. I was luckily enough to be taking a pic of her with a pout and caught the surprise.

Dianne finally won a raffle!

Kathy & I never won a raffle. :\

Jackie says I took too many pics of a$$...I don't know why she said that...
Jax picking a Pirate Loot ticket.

Looks like a ramble is going down.

The room empty of croppers except for us &jackie.My MO...laundry basket of crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Stacey!!! I stole them all . . . LOL

Talk about double and triple chins, look at mine dear.

Was great spending some time with you again.