Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A few pages

Did this page before I left town. I cut out the stars, did a few quick stars with a black pen & filled in with the white sharpie. Then I popped up the title letters and layered some Stickles on top.
First page at the crop, wasn't in the groove yet. It's missing something but what...

I rubbed a black ink pad on the page, stamped the gears with the same black ink. Threw on a few Sassafras Lass stickers, the label sticker for journaling and its done.


Simple and quick page. Scrap of Hambly transparency across the page, some tickets to journal on and a chipboard fishy from the crop.
The boys looking cute. More Sassafras Lass, I cut out some clouds and stuff, dug out some CI sticker labels with quotes, painted down the side for a border and a small journal heart.

No comments: