Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's Thursday!!??!!

Okay who stole Tues??? Yesterday I spent some hours at H's school, helping out with the visiting nurses with weight & height charts. So that's where Weds went but Tuesday??

I'm also been busy sorting toys & clothes for donation. A bunch of toys the boys no longer play so out they go. Christmas is around the corner and need more room for Lego. Joe is having a good time picking out Lego sets for the boys, he says The City sets are the best. I'm having a hard time trying to find Lego, the stores are emptied of sets below $30. Toys R Us had a huge selection but its hard to shop for the boys when they're standing right next to you.

Last night I started sorting through my scrap stuff getting ready for the MS Crop in Sebring. I can only pack my rolling cart & a laundry basket (my MO), forget about packing clothes.

No comments: