Thursday, March 26, 2009

Need to start packing



The Savannah trip is next wednesday and I am not ready. The house needs to be cleaned from top to bottom, clothes set aside, food bought, menu prepped and meds refilled.

In the meantime, I've learned to knit backwards! Now I don't have to purl and my tension is more even. so jen...have you learned to purl yet?

Another set of fingerless mitts, mitts are easy & quick and satisfy my need to do something with my hands & mind. I have a couple big projects like scarfs & sweaters started, i pick them up and work on them every once in while. I have found if i work on something for a too long I start making mistakes. So dropping the work and picking something else up breaks up the knots.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh you knitting show-off! I am just a lame-o and will never be at your level! I'm just gonna place my orders with you and pretend that I made 'em!! lol