Tuesday, March 24, 2009

HOme again home again

We spent a lovely 3day weekend at Disney World, thanks to my wonderful inlaws. The boys came back with tans & I came home with loads of laundry. Henry helped pack his bags....he dumped out his clothes and replaced them with a powerranger outfit & a first aid kit. Yes, what every boy needs at disney world. Anywho he wore the same outfit for 2 days and swam in a pair of shorts, don't ask about skivvies.

I spent most of the day at the store scooping up new product (sassafras lass, Prima, quickutz), nico decided he wanted to stay the rest of the afternoon with Jen. She said it was okay, so I headed back home around 4pm. Crazy boy. He likes to hang out with the woman folk and play stockist for a few hours.

Another set of fingerless mitts I made over the weekend, these were real fun to knit up. Lots of yarn overs & knit 2 togethers to keep me entertained. I only had orange wool to play with, I need to start making a stash of yarn when its on sale.

No comments: