Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jen & I packed the "Eat your Veggies" kit and they look fantastic & oh so pretty. I should have taken a picture of the kit packaged & piled up on the tables! This month kit is "beach" with the Grafton beach line from Scenic Route. BRB bub is digging in the pantry for chow.

Fed him some mac & cheese, peanuts & tomatoes (that's what he wanted) and now he's trying to feed himself with his feet!

Back to the kits...included in the kit each month is a sketch sheet (designs by moi) with 12x12 double pages, 8.5x 11 and cards. Also some months will have a mini project included. Shhh...one of the next 2 months will have a mini project using a circle book. If your interested in ordering the kits call or email whimsodoodle (link is on the right).

I need to add some layouts that I have done in the last few days, my machine is having fits with the usb ports and will not connect to the camera. So when I reboot the machine in a bit, i'll upload.

No comments: