Friday, May 9, 2008

I've been busy decluttering/rearranging my space & scrap closet. I also have been spending a few hours a day uploading pictures to artscow & shutterfly. I think I have roughly another 3000 pictures to get printed before I'm caught up! I can't believe how many pictures I haven't printed, what was I thinking getting this far behind ughhh.

I wish there was a way to just click on a whole directory tree and upload it ALL. This picking one at a time is consuming and aggravating espcially when vista decides to spontaneous reboot itself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Decluttering"? Love the sound of that! I have made two trips to the Goodwill dropoff and one to storage! All today! Yippee! Love to get things in shape! Now if I could just work my way through all these blasted magazines!
Jen