Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wasted day

Jen, Cynthia & I headed over to Stampfest in Clearwater today. I was good, spent only $12 on some unmounted stamps. I'm working on some pages right now and need to mount the stamps so I can use them.

We spent 4 hours at the show! The only reason we left the show was to get food. Cynthia said let's go to the Pirogies place for some food. We had mushroom & sauerkraut pirogies and potato & cheddar cheese pirogies. Yummy!

After we dropped off Cynthia, we headed over to the Y for a few games of racquetball and some puking. just kidding. We played 2 sets in an 90 mins, we hovered at 11/13 for the longest time and then I kicked her butt! Next time she gets to serve first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Enjoy that one victory! I am NOT eating that close to game time again!
Jen