Friday, February 15, 2008

Jen's back!

She's back from CHA and gave me the skinny on what she bought. Then we picked up henry from school, went to target to waste some time before heading over to the Y for a game of racquetball. Its been a while since we played a few games and boy am I tired. It's 10.30 at night and I should be sleeping or atleast lying down but no I'm sitting here blogging and skipping thru IMDB.com.

I have big hopes on getting a bunch of pages done tomorrow. Joe took the boys up to his parents this weekend so I could have some down time. I hope he doesn't expect to come back to a clean house & folded laundry like I did last weekend. Maybe...I'll try to mop the kitchen floor and declutter the toyroom.


Last, look what meatball did to himself when I wasn't looking. He stamped red ink all over his face! A long shower and a scrubbing just lightened the ink but it looks like he has a rash. His teacher was upset with him and told him he made a bad choice.

No comments: