Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

This is my treat, nico hanging on me while i work. He loves to hang over my shoulder and watch or help me craft. I get bugged when he starts jerking around on my back so I throw him on the bed.

The kitchen chair is much easier to work with then the dang office chair that was killing my back. The boys were consistently swinging off it or spinning it around, so out to the garage it went. I love this wicker chair that I bought at Pier One 14 yrs ago, wow its been that long. They were $15 each, got home and decided I like them
went back and they were all gone! I lived 15mins away and there must have been 30 chairs when I left the store. The employee said someone came in right after me and bought them all for their restaurant. I love these 2 chairs.

No comments: