Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 today

I forced myself to work on some pages today. I've been distracted by the computer the last few days, so I shut it off and got busy. Sometimes I really hate the computer and the way I can get sucked in to it.

These layouts were done with scraps and pieces of stuff.
This page was a bear to work with, the pictures were two different sizes and I didn't want to print them again. I did some journaling by hand but its too messy so I'm going to print it up on the computer tomorrow. Again I dug through my bin of stuff and found some items to use - QK tab, arrow, leftover sticker and some paint. I pulled out all my sticker letters and threw them all in one big crate, I have so many letters and I got to use them.
Henry's first time fingerpainting, he covered himself and tried to get me too. He was just one year's old. He such a cutie.

No comments: