Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Finally a card, I have lost my card making mojo. I need to come up with 2 Easter cards for a class this weekend. I have been "working" on cards for 2 weeks and I can not create a single card I am happy with. This card is stamped with an Autumn Leaves set and paint. I need to find something for the flower center, probably a button with some glitter.
This is the March class -(still in progress) My Sentiments Exactly card organizer. I'm fairly happy with it, its been sitting on my desk for atleast a week. I wasn't happy with any of the embellishments that I picked for the title. So I dug out the Quickutz -the trusty scallop circles and some alphabets. The birdies were stuck there just for entertainment, I might use them some where in the box. You can't see the glittery dots on the flourish.

No comments: