Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some ornaments

I lifted this idea from somewhere, Maya Road sheer snowflake book turned into ornaments. I dipped the ends of the flakes into glitter-beads and added some rub-ons by Creative Imaginations. The book has 8 pages so I made 8 ornaments and used a picture from the Santa sitting.


Once the ends dry I'll tie them up with some ribbon.

I swear I did another project today but I can not remember what it was/is. Henry is out of school for thanksgiving so its been crazy today. H & I did get our blood work done today, I thought it was going to be a cryfest but h. was a trooper. He was more interested in how the vacutainer worked than the pinch of the needle. He watched the woman working on him very intently and then watch me get my blood work drawn. Later he took off his bandage and said "look ma, I ate chocolate doctor will know". Funny boy.

No comments: