Sunday, November 25, 2007

Post Holidays

We went up to visit the inlaws for Thanksgiving and a visit. The boys love going up to see grandma, grandpaw and aunt cissy, I love shopping alone. Bil, Sil, Joe and I went to dinner and then a quick run through toysrus Friday night. I was shocked at the amount of toys and sale items still available at 8pm, I was able to get the tiny trike for nico and a Crayola art bin for Henry both 50% off. Those two items finish the Christmas gifts for the boys.


I'm working on a 7gypsies ring book using some Melissa Frances harvest papers & the Family Rub-ons. Next project are layouts!! yippeee, I've sketch out some ideas and need to dig up the papers I want to use. Hopefully I can work on them tomorrow afternoon after H. doctor appt., the neuro needs to get a baseline EEG for his charts. Here's a pic of H. showing off his bandaid.

No comments: