Monday, October 29, 2007

Here's a Hanukkah diorama I'm working on. I need some blue/silver wide ribbon and some charms to wrap the container. The inside fluff is silver garland with white ribbons, pulls it together. I do need to find some thinner/finer skewers, adding to the list.

I worked on Christmas/Holiday cards for a stamping workshop next Sunday. Had to come up with 8 cards, it only took me 6 hrs to do them (rolling eyes). I still need to get my cookie tin decorated and the canisters finished. I can not muster any motivation for these canisters, they're just not my style and its making me uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

luv it!! if my grandmother were still alive i would be ordering one for her. she would adore it.
great job stacey.
Jackie

GREETJE said...

I love the way you made it nice job
Love Greetje