Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another project


Finally got around to digging up some contact sheet prints to use in the little frames by Tim Holtz. This is far as I gotten, I'm not in the mood for digging around for little letters so those will wait until later. The red loopy on in the frame on the right is red velvet fuzzies from 7gypsies. Its a sheet of red velvet that sticks to dried/rub-on glue lines or you can buy the glue sheets from 7gypsies. It is really cool.

The ribbons are velvet by Maya Road, I'm loving the new stuff. I also picked up some plastic ribbons with hearts and something else I can't remember.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

Glad u r feeling better and being productive again. I luv admiring your projects. Believe it or not, I actually made an entire set of tile coasters using leftovers from my kitchen backsplash last week. They came out wayyy cute.

How is H feeling? Better I hope and the lil guy?
Keep em coming. Luv to look.
Jackie