Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm FREE!!!

Joe took the boys up to his parents this weekend and I didn't have to go. I haven't done a dang thing around the house other than scrubbing the bathroom floors, toilets and showers. I even cleaned out the undersink cabinets and found some Sno Bol Toilet cleaner from years ago. This stuff ROCKS! It cleaned the scale/lime ring from the commode, we have well water now but the first 5 years we had horrible hard water. If the water sits still for any length, a ring of minerals will form around the edge. UGHHH.

I did one layout this weekend but played with lots of product and shopped for new toys. I did 5 cards but gave them away already, I have to remember to take pictures as soon as I make a card/project.Here's a snapshot of Nico reading a book by his favourite author - Richard Scarry. He just lounges at my feet and talks about the pictures and pointing out funny details.

No comments: