Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Two Layouts

The boys actually let me do a page this afternoon and they were wide awake watching tv and eating carrots. At this rate I might actually get through a year's worth of photos in a year.
H's school has a Dine Out Fundraiser each week, last week it was Dairy Queen. The place is packed kids with sugar buzzes, crazies I tell ya. This week was Chick-fil-A, H had fit because the playarea was closed because of the rain. I also forgot my camera, argghh. H, Jac0b (classmate) and Nico were all sitting together and giggling and making burping noises.

I've been into straight lines lately, usually I'm a very organic kind of person - nothing can be straight it has to tilt ever so slightly, curves and rounded edges. I guess it justs another "stage" I'm working through but I'm very happy with it. I'm still digging the 11x8.5 landscape pages, luckily I found a pkg of refills for the sei album so I can keep doing more. Is there another company out there that makes these landscape sizes? If anyone lets me know, I'll send them a RAK. Just leave a comment.


This page is about Aunt Cissy leaving the boys, Henry had the biggest bottom lip and hammed it up for the camera. Nico was too upset to look up from the floor but he recovered within 2 minutes when cookies were mentioned.

The patterned paper is some old SEI from a kit (I think) and I really like it. The colours jumped out at me and I had some cardstock scraps that matched the green & dark red flowers. The "Aunt Cissy" is in Maddie Anne, the rest of the title is CK handprint. I wish I had the uppercase to Handprint, this is the 3rd alphabet I have only in lowercase. I didn't learn to buy both upper & lower and now QK only offers the uppers & lowers together - well that is a goodthing. I also love the big Tabs (4x4), finally a tab you can actually write on.

No comments: