Friday, July 20, 2007

Teaching again.

I taught my first class at WSD lastnight, ART blanche letters, within 5 minutes I was back in the groove of teaching and I feel everyone enjoyed doing their project (altered letters at the bottom of the page.) I have 2 classes in August, the motherhood tin using DaisyD rub-ons and papers and at the end of the month is Clearly Cute plexi-glass album using Basic Grey papers and misc. rub-ons and stamps.

Last Saturday, I helped man the 12hr crop at WSD so I was able to work on a project for/about Nicholas. I used Bazzill chipboard squares, DaisyD Boy Kit (papers & rub-ons) to create a super cute binder ring book that fits in a square chipboard box (unknown company).

---
Today is Henry's last day of summer school, he's happy, I'm happy and Joe is really happy that we can sleep in for the next few weeks. I know tomorrow H. will get up before dawn's crack and say "sun's up, get up! MOM GET UP! SUN UP!" Go back to sleep kid!

No comments: