Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm Back!

I can't believe its been 10 days since I last posted. We've been visiting the grandparents and then I've been lazy. I did finish a Disney album for a class in Sept., here's the title page.


We had a nice 4th of July fireworks exhibit in our driveway, I caught Joe showing H. how to use a lighter! Ohh, he was in trouble (Joe not H.) You would think a grown man would be street smart enough not to show a barely 4 year old how to light fireworks. Nicky watched from inside, clapped and laughed for every bottlerocket that was lit. Gotta love the low-window ledges in this house.




------
I'm almost done with the chipboard book for the MS crop. Got to ask Jackie if she has a blog/website setup for the MScrop. I ran out of paper for my photoprinter and I keep forgetting to pick up a pack when shopping.

---
Also during this past week, the boys both had dental appointments. Henry's been to the dentist before but this was Nick's first time and he was patient and sat still so the dr. could count his teeth (8 uppers/8 lowers.) They both checked excellent, no biting (over/under) problems or tooth decay,



-----
Joe made me get out of bed this morning to look at how he found Nick sleeping. The little bugger fell asleep with his favourite book covering him. He most likely slept the whole night that way. AWWWWW


No comments: