Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Waiting on the bus

H. is going to summer school and rides to the bus to and from. We have to have him out at the end of our steet by 7.15am and he's suppose to get dropped off around 12.45pm. Well, he's not getting off the bus until 1.20pm. That means he rides the bus for almost an hour and half in the afternoon. I'm not sure I want my kid driven all over town.

He also says school is boring and they don't feed him (I know that's not true.) Not sure what they are doing in his program, so I'm going to have to make a trip over there soon and find out if its worth the effort to wake him up in the morning and have me wait for 45min in the sun with baby.
Henry is sitting in my doorway playing with his Pixter art program, the boy loves to paint, draw, doodle and glue. Just like his mom.


Mr. Nico has decided he's going to redo my room for me and is taking measurements for some new cabinets....Oh how I wish! Damn that kid looks like me.

No comments: