Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Clear Album - Everyday Moments


I got the idea for using plexi-glass from 2peas and ran with it. I bought the plexi from Lowe's and they cut it down to 6x6 - 12 pieces.

WSD asked me to do a class in August, date TBA. Includes all materials, you supply the pictures.

--
I love using the 7 gypsies handstamps and have quite a collection to keep up from the boys. Nico was down for a nap so I thought I was safe with leaving my stuff out while I made some coffee. Get back to work and I can't find the stamp I want, hmmm. Henry did you take my stamps? Nooo from another room. I get up and search around my space, "Henry are you sure you didn't touch it? "NO MAN!" (his latest word accomplishment) I track him down in his room and ask him point blank "Did you take it?" He looks at me and say "Nope!"

I started to giggle and said the jig is up MAN and pointed at his mouth. He ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he comes back and says "I sorry, I do that tomorrow mom" meaning he won't do that again.

---
Sunday, I lost track of Nico in the house and its not a big house. He was in the living room with me and then he wandered off to joe's room or so I thought. I called joe and he said "no nico here", I looked in his bed, nope. I went to the masterbedroom, nope just Henry asleep. Where did he disappear too!! Back to the front room (its the playroom now) and looked in the pirate ship thingy, nope. Now I'm getting nervous. The 5th time I walked by him I finally noticed him passed out next to the couch. He was between the couch and desk but not directly in sight. I guess he had taken his nappy off and fell over asleep, with his butt on Elmo.


1 comment:

Denita said...

Hey Stacey,

I see you joined us blogging fools! Glad to have ya.

Love ya, Dee