Saturday, June 30, 2007

Me at a crop?

Yup, can you believe it I went to a crop at WSD today. I can not remember the last crop I've been to, I think it was a Hilltop Memories crop about 2 years ago.

I finished the Disney book, bought more paper for the "Road Trip" chipboard book and dug through the clearance room. I picked up another Maya Road album to do a "Dad" book for joe. I love the MR chipboard books/albums and I really LOVE the prices. I think I spent $16.00 and walked out with a handlebag full of stuff (old Heidi Grace on clearance & lil' davis chipboard cards).

Reminds me, I need to take some photos of my latest projects.

I also found out this morning that I made it onto the July roster for the It Kit Studio subscription, yeehaw! A mass mailing was sent out yesterday saying 15 spots were open, the first 15 with the mail/shipping/cc# would "win" the subscription. I love this new kit company. Check them out the link is on the left <---

No comments: