Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Henry!!

My baby is 4 years old today, I can't believe that he is four already! He had a friend come over for cupcakes, playtime and wrecking the house. Right now, the brothers are soaking in the big tub. They were covered in sandy dirt and sandbox sand from head to toe, I'm sure there is going to be a dirt ring around the tub when they are done "swimming."

I haven't dedicated anytime today to my crafts but so far the Disney Album class is coming along. WSD (whimsodoodle) asked me to do a Disney Album class for September. I decided on an 8x8 20 page book using traditional Disney colours (red, black, white, yellow) and a few Sandylion patterned papers and rub-ons. Atleast, I'll get some of my family Disney pictures in an album. I made my mil/fil and sil/bil albums of the family Disney adventures. The whole family goes to WDW quite often from Oct-March when the weather is beautiful in Florida.

1 comment:

GREETJE said...

Congrats to your son
Greetje