Sunday, July 12, 2009

Catching up

Been busy this week, I guess having no email connection has helped me stay on task. Gmail & Yahoo have been weird the last few weeks, no emails or spam. Also the sites are not loading correctly on my computer, no idea what is going on.

A few pages for a friend, used items from my stash - stamps, ink, stickers.


A page for challenges - colours of your country flag - red/white/blue & "use your supplies" - KI Memories lace paper, Creative Imaginations "Red Banner" paper, Thickers letters. I added some red & white cardstock behind some stars for attention.



I'm in a "ugly paper swap" and these are the 2 pattern papers I received. Not bad at all, at least they are not pinks or purples.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Very nice! You've been a very busy girl! Are these for the 'Doodle?

Scrappin' Jackie said...

LUV the fireworks lo. what products are those?