Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back in town

The boys & I are back in town and we're already missing the beach. Hopefully we will all be there again july 4th weekend for fireworks, time with the grandparents and some RnR for joe.

I was slightly productive over there during the rainy weather, I finished 5 layouts. Well almost 5, I need to make a snail for a page. I didn't bring any felt/sewing/bling with me only papers, thickers & a few misc. stickers. I did forget cardstock so all the pages are put together with pattern paper that I had on hand.



Using up scraps of paper, cut out the subs for swimming embellishments.



Nico showing me how to skateboard like the big guys. I outlined the sun & the title words with Stickles, invisible in the picture.
H & drew looking for snails at Blowing Rocks during low tide. I'm making a felt snail to put on the snail outline.

No comments: