Friday, May 22, 2009

Some pages

Finally a little sun came out so I ran and took some pictures before it started to rain again.


Picked up some K&co borders pack that has this cool grass that I cut up in chunks.
I've given up on trying to adhere felt with adhesive so I use the sewing machine to make sure things stay where I put them.
I had lots of fun with this page, 16 2x2 pics of H. puttering around in his mini coupe. He was hysterical playing around and zooming around the driveway. He's getting to big for the car, his legs hit the dashboard but he can still crank out some speed.
I used a stamp & white paint to create the background, all papers are scraps from the bin.

4 comments:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

luv seeing your pages again.

Emmy said...

adorable Los!

deiha said...

I love big wheels too!

Anonymous said...

this is really awesome.. bright colorful fun!!