Thursday, May 28, 2009

out of the mouth

Walking back from the school program, H wanted to know what was that "machine you hooked up to your b00bies with the hoses" YIKES! where did that come from kid! That was 3ish years ago and you now bring it up! I told him it was a milk machine for babies, but he kept asking questions about it. Enough already!!! He wanted to know what I did with the milk, where is it he wants to see it. aye aye aye. I told him to look a the jug of cow milk its the same but from cows. He looked at me with bug eyes, he could not believe that I just told him he is drinking baby cow juice. He then wanted to know why big people didn't drink momma milk, I told him to ask his teacher tomorrow. HEHEHEHE!! I'm sorry but dang after an hour of questions I'm tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! that is sooo funny.. did he ask his teacher? did you get a phone call? hehehehehe