Monday, April 20, 2009

IT's a girl

Yesterday was a "shower" for Kayla, boy was she overwhelmed. There was so much pink stuff & H.S. Musical items that it looks like a BB&B exploded.

We "tortured' her with boas & a blinking princess crown (we had to hold back dianne) and took lots of photos. She wouldn't even turn around, she was so cuuute.


My favorite idea for gifts was the Trash Bin filled with goodies. Hands down the best gift, she kept reaching in and pulling out stuff. Way to go Dianne!Jen giving her the squint-eye when she pulled out her phone to check a message.

I had a great time and I hope K. did too.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Yeah, a trash can - who gives that as a gift!! LOLO - oh, yeah, it was ME! I'm glad you were impressed. Be sure to invite me to YOUR birthday party!

Dianne

Jen said...

The shower WAS awesome! We had a blast and I have held myself back from putting it all away, I know Kayla will want to go through it all again this weekend.