Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A week!

Survivor man AKA Henry AKA Goofball. He's crossing his eyes for the camera and he's wearing the ear muffler I knitted along with his survivor man gear in the backpack - towels, Gary, medical kits, snake bite kit & grandma's pillow.

This is what I walked in on...mr nico trying to sit in the little red chair that is hanging off the dresser.
The little camera bag I knitted up this afternoon, I used Noro Kureyon yarn for this quick project. No pattern just off the cuff and using the camera for measurements.
The skein of yarn - I didn't have a clue what colours I was going to get while knitting. The next project I'm currently working on has hit the violet-indigo colours, who knows when I'll hit the turquoise-gold line.

Off for a few days out of town....so lets see what has been happening.

1 comment:

Jen said...

That "camera bag" is super cute, but isn't that a cell phone stickng out of it?