Monday, February 23, 2009

No use

I worked the Friday crop at the doodle - 6pm to midnight - worked hrs 5pm to 12.45. So I spent most of Saturday laying around the house trying to recover. I also goofed up and sent joe & h out to a park for a birthday party, well....joe calls and says "what is today's date?" DUH, the party is planned for Sunday. They had a fun time out playing on the big playground and some dad & H time.

The house is a wreck I need to get out of my room and start picking up the clutter, 2 days of not picking up behind the boys sends the house into a mess that I do not know where to start.

This is what I was working on, it was contagious. I couldn't stop working on it.
Nico has already claimed it as his lego bag, he's filled it up with Legos and is dragging it around the house. I guess that means I need to make him a little knitted bag. ;*). Next step is throwing it in the washer and felting it somewhat.