Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sew much fun

I'm having lots of fun using the sewing machine, thanks Donna for showing me how to thread it. I made another pocket page, this time for nico's first haircut certificate from Disney World. I haven't sown the the page to the background sheet yet, I used the pictures already and need to print another set. I'm going to sew a few to the left side of the page and then sew the page to the background to create the pocket for the certificate. If I remember correctly I saved the receipt too, hrrmm what did I do with it.

A pocket sown to the page to hold some of his hair.
The top edge of the pocket with his name & the year - jan 27 2007 was his first haircut. He lost all of his baby curls.

H's fall school picture, mr cheese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG Stac my camera queen! You could not thread a sewing machine? At least I could do that...LOL


Your pages look great!