Sunday, January 18, 2009

Last night scraps

After anyone settled down last night, I got a bug to scrap. I printed up some pictures and got busy. I think the urge was from these cute papers & elements "Friendly Forest" that I picked up at Mike's.
Close up of the 3-d stickers & a printed tag, if I remember correctly the image printed on the tag was a bunny that I hide with the sticker.
The foil 12x12 paper, felt flower from my stash, a brad & chipboard from the 'forest'.
A page about Henry the 'Scaredy Squirrel', the squirrel elements from "FF" is perfect for these pictures/story.
The big smiling squirrel is from the cover of the book, I took a photo & printed it. copyright infringement but I'm not selling this page nor publishing it in a magazine for profit. I didn't have enough letters from one sticker sheet so I mixed them up.
Some Stickles added to the 'H', really can't tell from the photo.

1 comment:

robin said...

awesome layouts!!!