Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hanging out at the DQ

The other night was DQ dine out to raise funds for the H's school. Nico took this picture of me, he loves to take pictures especially electrical outlets & shoes.

Henry and I leaving DQ, henry in his indiana outfit.

Nico setting up his "b0obytrap" and is telling people to "watch out! its a b0obytrap".
H wore his costume to bed, including the bag.
Nico was lawnmower guy yesterday, he wouldn't answer to nico/nick/nicholas/etc only to lawnmover guy.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

hey, you have lawnmower guy and I have RICH the Imagination Mover. I kid you not, my child will NOT answer to anything besides Rich and even told the speech lady last week at the evaluation downtown that his name was Rich. She was quite confused since her paperwork said Joshua. Gotta luv 3 year olds :)