Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Festival

On Friday (3-oct), Jen hands me a bag with a 12x12 frame, a sheet of MME paper, a sheet of Halloween word lace paper and some ribbon - "Make a halloween frame for tomorrow". Nothing like a last minute project.
I used the lace paper as a mask with some pearl paint on the bottom half of frame, ran some gaffer tape around the picture window, threw on a paper pom-pom that was on my desk from a garland project, glued down 3 big buttons, added some black KaiserCraft rhinestone pearls and finally a scribble of black Stickles on some of the flourishes.

Here the finished Countdown calendar. Now if I could only get the Christmas countdown completed at least I have a month to work on it.
A candy jar using the clear paint can, the paint cans were flying off the table.

Cute wooden blocks with the boys pictures on either side. These blocks are by MME and include the glue, sanding paper & brush. This is the best wooden set I have worked with - very smooth large blocks & a great glue (you all know how much I despise liquid glue).
The paper & embellishments are from the MM Fa La La line.

No comments: