Thursday, September 25, 2008

Candy Jar

I haven't been active lately, the days are zipping by and I have not scrapped at all. I hate PMS!

Made up a candy jar for Halloween treats. This is a 2qt plastic container that was filled with peanuts, I could not find a jar without some sort of decoration on it or wasn't $10. This 95% finished, i just need to make the tag and add a better ribbon. I dug out a large circle stamp (Stampendous) and washed some purple Twinkling H20s over it.

First step is add a layer of M&Ms or other round items, I couldn't find the black & orange M&Ms. Line up the ghost Peeps around the jar and add some goodies in the middle to hold up the ghosts. I also spied pumpkins & cat peeps, I should have picked them up to make an asst. line up.

I filled the center with lots of little chocolate bars and more m&ms. Can never have enough m&ms.

I topped it with caramel candy corn (that's what nick picked out) and some dum-dums.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Holey Crow that is cute! Can you make another with a Stampendous! can for Fall Festival? I have a can you can use!