Thursday, August 21, 2008

Use as directed

I have been dealing with this yucky cold/congestions for almost 2 weeks and I'm ready to for it to find another victim. I've felt like crud and stopped taking my allergy meds, big mistake. I started them up again yesterday and I'm finally feeling better - at least the headache & drainage has taken a leave of absence. Now if i could get rid of the congestion and aches.

I've been busy at night, was able to complete 2 pages while Joe took over parental duties. This page is about how I would find H & joe in the morning for over a year, all tangled up in each other. I cut out some sassafras lass paper for some cuteness and made a photo block with scraps of daisy d & ki memories. The edge of the paper needed something so I edged it with brushed corduroy ink.



A page using up scraps & misc. embellishements floating on my desk & the floor.
The boys outside painting the sidewalk or so I thought.

No comments: