Friday, August 29, 2008

Nico funny

Joe took this funny shot of nico playing vids with his big kicking boots. He wore them all day - from the moment he found them in the closet in the morning until he passed out on the couch at night.


Yesterday, we're sitting at a light and nico spots at a convenience store ans asks "do they sell slurpies?" I respond "no... they sell hot dogs & stuff", he asks "what's a hot dog?". It dawns on me that he has not had a hot dog and hasn't seen me eat a hot dog since the last time I had a traditional style albeit vegetarian hot dog was when he was a little baby.

Continuing the convo w/ nico --- I try to describe a hot dog "wienie, eat it on a bun, sausage shape" I can see him in the mirror looking at me with a freaked look, he responds "I don't eat dog!".

So tonight we had hot dogs for dinner, he ate his w/o the bun and said its was very nummy. Henry even ate a whole dog on the bun w/ ketchup & extra mustard.

No comments: