Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school

We got a late start this morning, I did't wake up until 7.15am. I slept right through the 6.30 alarm. We did make it out the door at 7.3oam, don't know how we did it.
H. has major bedhead going on, he wants to grow out his hair and that boy has a mophead.

I thought there was a class size limit - there are 24 kids in his class! His cubby is on the bottom row, he has to store all of his stuff in there.

He signed in and went to his assigned seat, this was the look on his face - priceless. He was excited to go to school & ran most of the way but once he sat down he had second thoughts.

He puts his head down and says "i'm still tired, can I go back to sleep".


Joe & his new toy - NOT. Henry had to help put it together, he says his dad is super strong. The mower weighs at the most 15lbs, silly boy.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

cute pics. poor lil guy so tired. guess he can relax today before going back again tom.
as for class size reduction, there IS a cap. so 24 is def. over that, but they will make adjustments as needed. they can NOT have 24 in a K class. I don't even have 24 in my 4th grade class(22).
Jax