Tuesday, August 5, 2008

2 funny pages

More pictures of my days as a SU! demo and hanging at conventions. Shh! page is about 4 of us crammed in a little hotel room at the 2002 Leadership meeting in Utah. Julie liked to go to bed early while the 3 noisy-makers stayed up talking. Julie would sit up and yell - GO TO BED KIDS! She has 4 kiddos and has a great mommy voice.

I had all these misc. pieces floating around my desk from the last few layouts that I did - sticker & paper scraps. The sticker border up in the right is the negative border from a sticker sheet. It's cool looking so I used it as a decorative element.

This was my favourite & only winter time cap, I lost it a few years ago. The girls thought it was the funny thing that they have ever seen on an adult.


Used up leftover sticker strips & pieces of paper. That October Afternoon bookplate is mighty handy.

No comments: