Thursday, July 24, 2008

Let's test everyone

Henry did fantastic today at the allergist, he didn't even flinch when they started the scratch test. He sure puts on a great face for the camera.


His arm during the test, he has really tough skin so says the doctor. We had to move on the needles since he barely showed any reaction - not even the histamine control.

He did great with the shots too, he watched the nurse stick him everytime. He immediately showed a reaction to grass, dust & molds. Just what a kid needs. After the dr. checked out his arm, Henry asked if he could have 2 lollies since he didn't cry. The dr brought him 7 lollies!

This book was a hit, its a board book all about sinus & booger issues - ick.

2 comments:

Brook S. said...

Yikes poor little guy! Allergies are the worst! Love looking at your work down below...sooo inspiring! :)

PinkiMimi said...

Well, I found a companion for when I move to Pluto. I asked the doctor if I should move to Pluto, since I am allegic to dust mites, grass, trees, dirt, mold,cats and dogs. i think that is everything... Henry was very brave. I think he had way more than Roger did the first time. Mimi