Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Christmas book

I was decluttering a shelf and found a KaiserCraft wood board book that I forgotten about. I also came across a package of Scenic Route Roxbury that would be perfect for last year's Christmas pictures.
The book measures 9in at its longest & 7in tall and it is heavy. I coverd the 4 sections with paper & added a title using the SR letters. I cut out some trees, squiggled some Glossy Accents on them & glue them to the cover.
I added 2 pages of chipboard that were covered with SR graph paper that came with the paper collection.
Second page in the Santa section. Nico would not look at Santa and if he caught Santa looking at him, he would start to cry. Hopefully this year will be better.

The boys looking cute.

I tied the book together with ribbons.

1 comment:

Scrappin' Jackie said...

OMG stacey,
I absolutely LUV this xmas album. your style is one I will never stop marveling at. WOW.