Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This week's pages

I did the first 3 pages while at the doodle, so I use what I had on hand.

Where is Nico? - Inque Boutique paper, circle diecut (?), Doodlebug letters (love them). Just noticed that the button emb. that I had on the right of the title is missing. There is something there to balance the title.

Evil Eyes - funny joe stated this gag with post it notes to the forehead. H. loved to get the laughs. Pink Paislee stamps (alpha), Scenic Route papers.


Oh Boy! = using up leftover pieces of Cosmo Cricket papers. The bkgd is Daisy D.


AHH! - crazy H. whooping it up for the camera. Prima "dude collection" paper, Bazzill cardstock strip, Inque Boutique chipboard bubble, Pink Paislee stamp.

Watch Me! - a very different page, i didn't have a clue what I wanted to do with 6 pics but I knew it wasn't going to be a double pager! After 2 days of staring at them on my desk I just painted/stenciled some arrows around the edge of the paper and glued the pics down. I actually like the way it came out - I wanted to some motion.

No comments: