Monday, June 23, 2008

Migraine

I was down with a strange migraine Tuesday until late Thursday and then lingering headache for the last few days. I rarely have visual auras associated with migraines and Tuesday I had a doozy. It was like I was wearing swim goggles filled with oil, wavy & motion sickness.

H. was love, he knows what a migraine is & how miserable you are. The almost 5 year old has had 3 migraine in the last 8 months, gotta love family genes. He would come in to check on me and ask if I needed anything, then he would shoo nico out of the bedroom and close the door.

All is better and tomorrow I'm going in to the ENT to have my ear drained. Three rounds of antibiotics (last ones made me very icky - top & bottom) and 2 rounds of steroids didn't clean out the fluid so this is the last resort before tubes.

No comments: