Sunday, June 15, 2008

Joe's kidney stone

Yesterday morning as we were getting dressed to head over to MOSI, Joe slides to floor in extreme pain. Over the course of the day Joe is withering around in bed and moaning, finally at 7pm he says he's ready to go the the ER.

We load up and head over UCH carrollwood ER, luckily its not busy at all and Joe is seen within 15mins. I left with the boys right before he was called back, they were acting up and tired.

Joe called me at 10.30pm saying he is being released, come get me. Once again I load up the sleeping boys and head over the hospital.

Joe was in fact passing a kidney stone. Doc told him to drink lots more water and watch his weight.

2 comments:

Ginni C. said...

Ooooh, I can so sympathize for Joe. A kidney stone is the worst pain of everything and anything!!

Scrappin' Jackie said...

omg NOT the way to spend father's day. Stacey, PLEASE call me if you ever need to go do something like that. SERIOUSLY. I am two miles up the road and more than willing to watch the kiddos. I MEAN that.
Jackie