Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Thursday

On tuesday the ENT drained my ear - he actually punctured my ear and sucked out fluid! He numbed the area and then made a lot of crunchy noise while "working" on the problem. He said there is 2% chance that the hole might not close up, in the mean time plug my ear with some wax to keep water out of it. Also found out that I have 30% hearing loss in my right ear & 10% in my left. Dr said I'll be looking at hearing aids by the time I'm 45.

If I have an issues then come back in before the next appt. in a month. If the ear fills up again or I still feel like a marshmellow is shoved in my ear then he's sending me in for an MRI. He says the issue would not be the ear but the brain. Ughh not what I want to hear.

H. is not happy to get out of bed in the morning, he rolls over and says let me sleep. I agree, I do not like getting out of bed at 6.3oam either. Once he's at school than he's happy to go, he asks me to pick him up early so he can go home and sleep. Ya right that kid take a nap.

No comments: