Monday, May 19, 2008

Nothing

I did not do anything scrapping related today just some backyard work - pulling weeds, raking leaves, swept the lanai and arranged some stepping stones. Now I just need to finish hacking up the philodendron and dig it out. Then I'll be all set to put in some pavers and grass seed. Can't wait to get the yard purty up.

I need to gather my supplies for a teacher book and get busy. The last day of school is less than 3 weeks away. Time to go through the pictures and print off what I want/need. I think I'll do a 4x6 index card size page that fits in a index card binder so the teacher can add her own 4x6 pictures.


I took Nico's binkies away finally. Friday, we went to build a bear so he could choose an animal that would take over his binki watch. He choose a black lab that looks just like our old dog Enzo. Nico gave up the binkies but after the doggy was sown closed he had a look of despair and teared up.

The first afternoon was horrible, he cried for a good 20 mins "i want my binkies" and then settled down for a bit just to start up again. The next day he asked me "my binkies?" I showed him "binks" the dog and he walked away. Today, monday, he hasn't even asked about binkies and took Binks the dog to bed.


Goofy boy - always has to have a bucket on his head.

No comments: