Thursday, May 29, 2008

Layouts

Finally got around to taking some pics of my latest pages. I have a few other pages that are for dt work but I can't show until after the 1st.


H. and fingerpainting - love elsie papers, KI memories, Fancy pants felt, scrapworks tag.
H and his favourite food - yogurt w/ sprinkles. Scenic Route paper, bazzill cardstock, KI Memories lace paper, American Crafts letters.


Nico disappeared in the house one day and I could not find him, after 15mins of panic I finally found him asleep between the couch & the desk
paper - Cut N up (I think), Autumn Leaves stamps, Bisous chipboard letters, Scenic Route paper, Creative Cafe sticker (scallops)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I LOVE that you can pull a very old piece of paper out of your stash and it looks great! Just shows that good product is timeless and we don't have to just use everything that is current!!