Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I've been staying on top of housework and got behind on uploading my stuff. I have a few more pages that need journaling that I have been putting off for the last few days. I know what I want to say it, I'm just being lazy about setting up the printer.

H. favourite ride at Disney - the tram from the parking lot. Prima "dude collection" paper, felt ribbon & thickers.

A sketch lift from Memory Makers, used a piece of fabric (red strip), punched a row scallops, cut a Jenni Bowlin label in half and actually sewed the buttons on to the page. Nico had this serious look for a good 4 months (5-9ish month old), he barely cracked a smile. Now he's all smiles, no worries at all.


Finally getting around to make some magnets using Maya Road chipboard frames painted with Crackle paint. I love those CI felt words from the Creative Cafe, they are lots of fun to play with.

No comments: