Sunday, April 6, 2008

I know I did something...

H. knocked my laptop onto the floor friday - busted the back panel off and the lcd screen blinks in and out, then the network went down. So that's what has been going on since Friday morning.

I went with Jen over the Doodle early Sat. morning, she had a private party to teach. I went to just play but ended up being put to work. I really didn't mind since I got to see lots more stuff that was in boxes that are waiting for floor space.

I did pick up some Basic Grey dino stuff, the "clown" line minus the weird clown - the paper is really cute and perfect for birthday pages & toys. Love the trike stuff especially. Also Daisy D's wonderline & best friends diecuts and the some of that funky paper that matches. Then I hit the Fancy Pants racks - About a boy papers & rub-ons, couldn't pass up those cool transparencies either. I also finally picked up the FP 12x12 set 'Fresh Mod' stamps, been looking at them for 6months. It has the cute froggy & those cool circle group, can't wait to play with them.

Now I'm off for a 4 almost 5 days at Disney, so i'll be out of contact with the internet & my email. Just being w/o a computer for a 2 days about did me in.

No comments: